People First is a Personal Transitions Service (PTS) which offers personalised coaching for people going through the toughest of life transitions, such as experiencing homelessness, leaving care or coming out of prison.
Inspirational People First Coaches work alongside people so that they transition out of their situations quickly and sustainably, with a whole new community of support built around them.
What we offer:
• Person-led and strength-based coaching.
• Bespoke connection to specialist support and advice on housing, health, finance, employment and any other things they feel will help them to get to where they want to be.
• Local community links so people can build positive networks independent of support services.
• Personalised opportunities that build on people’s interests – for example, football clubs, music studios, model cars.
• Personal budgets to build on people’s skills and aspirations.
We meet wherever people want, never in an office, and we are not afraid to have real world conversations.
Who we work with:
We work with individuals aged 16 and over who are going through tough times, such as experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness due to life events, coming out of prison, leaving care or psychiatric hospital. We aim to be as flexible and open as possible, so please contact us if you would like to discuss a referral.
To make a referral:
e-mail us on:
call us on: 0131 603 9815