About the role
The Support Worker will help to end homelessness through providing a high-quality Reach Out support Service for homeless individuals transitioning from temporary to permanent or other suitable long-term accommodation.
What you will be doing
- Arranging and facilitating weekly meetings to develop and review support plans in collaboration with the people we support to meet their individual needs to independently manage in their tenancy.
- Developing life skills with the people we support including how to maximise income, involvement in meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking and any other skills that aid to independence.
- Advocating on behalf of those we support
- Managing diary and time effectively to ensure external Reach Out visits are carried out and continuous support is arranged as applicable
- Working an average of 39 hours per week Monday to Friday with an element of flexible working for occasional Saturday and evening cover if required.
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification in the Application Pack
A full driving license and access to a car for work purposes is required for this post
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to
Please save each form to your desktop before completing. For informal queries or for help with the forms please contact Recruitment Assistant Ainslie Bradley at