Salary: SCP 19–22 (£20,265 – £21,936 per annum) pro rata + a sleep-in payment of £7584 per annum
(pro rata: (£16,368 - £17,718 per annum) + a sleep in payment of £7584 per annum
About the role
To help end homelessness through providing a high-quality supported accommodation service for homeless individuals transitioning from temporary to permanent or other suitable long-term accommodation.
Highland Aftercare provides 24-hour supported accommodation and reach out support to young people aged 16-26 who have previous experience of living in a care setting.
What you will be doing
- Arranging and facilitating key work meeting to develop and review support plans in collaboration with the people we support to meet their individual needs both within the service and out with.
- Developing life skills with those we support, including how to maximise income, involvement in meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking and any other skills that aid to independence.
- Advocating on behalf of the people we support.
- Assisting the people we support with engaging and integrating into the local community and helping them to become active citizens.
- Utilising the Outcome Star tool and Better Futures information management system to record and assess the progress of the people you are supporting.
- Working an average of 31.5 waking hours + 15.75 sleep-in hours per week on a 12 week rolling rota. Sleep-in shifts are worked on an average of 3 every 12 days
Further details can be found in the job & person specification in the application pack.
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to .
Please save each file to your desktop before completing.
For any queries about the role or shift patterns or for an informal chat please contact Recruitment Administrator Ainslie Bradley on