Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to oversee our Pilton Supported Accommodation Service In Crewe Road Gardens Edinburgh.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide leadership and management for the service.
- Ensure Homeless people are receiving the highest standard of support.
- Identify opportunities for development of staff and services
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s values
- SVQ level 3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting young people
How we will support you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and SVQ-s)
If you would like to apply, please send a completed application form to
Board of DirectorsRead More >
Ypeople Head Office, Glasgow
Commitment: Minimum of 3 hours per month
Finance AdministratorRead More >
Ypeople Head Office
Salary: £19,288 – £21,398 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Thursday 29 August 2019
Support Worker Level 1 Read More >
Fusion Supported Accommodation, Edinburgh
Salary: £19,768 - £21,398 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week on average
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 26 August 2019
Provisional Interview Date: 9 September 2019