About the role
Our Support Workers at Your Home Rapid Access service help to end homelessness through providing a high-quality visiting support service for people who are at risk of becoming or are homeless.
What you will be doing
- Actively practicing person centred support planning, unconditional positive regard and taking a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) approach.
- Arranging and facilitating key work meeting to develop and review support plans in collaboration with service users to meet their individual needs.
- Developing life skills with those we support including how to maximise income, budgeting, shopping, cooking, home maintenance & repair and any other skills that aid to independence.
- Assisting those we support in their transition from the Rapid Access service to more suitable accommodation.
- Providing advice on a range of subjects including housing options and welfare benefits
- Working 16 hours Saturday and Sunday on alternate weekends
Full details can be found in the job & person specification in the Application Pack
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to .
Please save each form to your desktop before completing.
For any informal queries about the role please contact Ainslie Bradley, Recruitment Assistant at