About the role
Branston Court Service helps to end homelessness through providing a high-quality support service for homeless individuals transitioning from temporary to permanent or other suitable long-term accommodation.
What you will be doing
- When required assist the Support Worker in arranging and facilitating key work meeting to develop and review support plans in collaboration with the people we support to meet their individual needs.
- When required assist the Support Worker in developing life skills with the people we support, including how to maximise income, involvement in meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking and any other skills that aid to independence.
- Advocating on behalf of the people that we support.
- Utilising the Outcome Star tool and Better Futures information management system to record and assess the progress of the people that we support.
- Having detailed knowledge of other relevant services and signposting or referring the people we support when required.
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification within the Application Pack
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to . (Please save each file before completing)
Please save each file to your desktop before completing
For informal queries please contact Recruitment Administrator Ainslie Bradley at