Childcare Worker (Part-time)
Anderston Out of School Care Services, Glasgow
Salary: £17,015 – £18,438 per annum pro rata
Working Hours: 16 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 1 July 2019
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for Childcare Workers
to work within our Out of School Care Services based in Glasgow.
How you will make a difference:
- By contributing to the effective delivery of a high quality Out of School Care Service.
- By helping create stimulating and creative play opportunities for children.
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values
- SVQ level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent (or willing to work towards)
- Understanding of childcare
- Awareness of child protection procedures
How we will support you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
If you would like to apply, please send a completed application form to
Night Support WorkerRead More >
Highland Aftercare, Inverness
Salary: £18,438 - £19,768 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5 pm on Monday 8 July 2019
Head of ServicesRead More >
Operations and Business Manager
Salary: £34,273 - £38,138per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Wed 10th of July 2019
Interviews held on Wed 17th of July 2019
Support Worker Level 1Read More >
Highland Aftercare Service, Inverness
Working Hours: 35 hours plus 1.17 sleep-ins per week on average
Salary: £17,741 - £19,203 plus sleep-in allowance of £4,583 per annum
Closing Date: 5pm on 1st June 2019