Casual Support Worker (Residential, Children and Young People)
Fife, Residential Care Service, 2 Linburn Road, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 4LH
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Closing Date: Ongoing
Fife Residential Service
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for a Casual Support Worker to work as part of a designated staff team to help deliver engaging and person-centred support to children and young people aged 14+ residing in our new residential care service in Fife.
How you will make a difference:
- Ensuring person centred planning and unconditional positive regard is undertaken by staff.
- Ensuring service users support needs are being met.
- Ensuring a safe environment for service users, colleagues and others including a high standard of accommodation is provided.
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s values.
- SVQ level 2 H&SC or SCQF equivalent (or working towards) Experience of working with young people or young adults in a supportive capacity.
- Understanding of issues surrounding young people transitioning from care into adult housing support services and independent living
- Experience of work with vulnerable service users
How we will support you:
- Competitive pay, 6 weeks (pro-rata) annual leave entitlement per year
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training)
Please send completed application forms to
Night Support WorkerRead More >
Highland Aftercare, Inverness
Salary: £18,438 - £19,768 per annum
Working Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5 pm on Monday 8 July 2019
Head of ServicesRead More >
Operations and Business Manager
Salary: £34,273 - £38,138per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: Wed 10th of July 2019
Interviews held on Wed 17th of July 2019
Support Worker Level 1Read More >
Highland Aftercare Service, Inverness
Working Hours: 35 hours plus 1.17 sleep-ins per week on average
Salary: £17,741 - £19,203 plus sleep-in allowance of £4,583 per annum
Closing Date: 5pm on 1st June 2019