Come as you are
At Ypeople, we understand how meaningful it is to create positive experiences in a workplace that recognises you. That’s why our values are at the heart of our benefits. We are proud to foster a workplace culture that is open, dynamic and supportive.
“The workplace is fun and exciting. My work team feels like an extended family. A home from home.”
Pamela, Pathways Employee
How we’ll support you…
- Generous holiday entitlement – 6 weeks annually rising to 8 weeks in second year
- Varied training opportunities – SVQs, PIE, Trauma, First Aid and more!
- Benchmarked tiered salary – Salary that increases for years worked
- Inclusive workplace culture – LGBT Charter and Disability Confident Employer
- Employee assistance program – Counselling, Physio, Health Assessments and Deals and Discounts
- Staff recognition and awards
- Interactive workplace with events, courses and activities
- Life assurance policy of twice your annual salary
- Health and wellbeing initiatives – Healthy Working Lives Silver Award
- Personal development plans and ongoing appraisals
- Competitive pension contribution
- A comprehensive induction from day one
A workplace culture to write home about
94% of Ypeople employees said they would recommend Ypeople as a place to work to their loved ones.
Ypeople Benefits Survey, 2020
Grow with us
“Ypeople are an amazing company. They are committed to developing their staff and offer extensive training. There are opportunities to progress through Ypeople.”
Gwen, Broomhouse Employee